Forms and Permits

All forms below should be returned to the Council offices in DeGaris Place, Naracoorte (PO Box 555), or emailed to

Pre-Qualified Contractors Register

COVID-19 Council Rates & Financial Relief Form

Application for Fingerboard Sign

Application for Goods on Footpath

(If you wish to place or display goods on a footpath for business purposes, place a moveable sign or banner on a footpath or establish outdoor dining on a footpath please complete this application and submit it to Council. Subject to Section 226 of the Local Government Act, a person may place and maintain a moveable sign on a road without an authorisation or permit if the design and structure of the sign complies with the requirements of Council’s By-Laws.  Authorisation must be sought from Council for the placement of any moveable sign that does not comply with Council’s By-Laws. By-Laws can be found at

Application for On-Site Wastewater Works Approval

Application for Parking Permit

Application for Use of Council Equipment by a Community and Sporting Organisation

(Before completing this form, the Use of Council Equipment by Community and Sporting Organisation Policy must be read. A copy is available at

Barking Dogs Complaint

Citizen of the Year

Community Chest

Development and Planning

Direct Debit Request Form

Electricity Act Declaration Form

Enrolment on the Voters Roll (Form 1 - Natural Person)

Enrolment on the Voters Roll (Form 2 - Body Corporate)

Enrolment on the Voters Roll (Form 3 - Group Owners or Group Occupiers)

Feral Cat Trap Hire Agreement

Food Event (Temporary) Notification Form

Library Booking Form

Public Space (Council Land) - Application to Use

Reserve - Application to Use

Road Reserve - Application to Use

Roads and Roadsides - Application to Alter

If you, or a contractor under your control, are undertaking works that will result in a Council road being altered then this form must be completed and submitted to Council prior to works being undertaken. Works requiring approval include installation of driveways, drainage and landscaping (including planting trees or other vegetation) or other structures.

Rural Property Addresses

Venue Hire Permit

Volunteer Registration Form