Following extensive consultation undertaken in 2019, the Master Plan and Urban Design Framework for the Lucindale Township was endorsed by Council at its meeting held on 26 February 2020. You can view the Masterplan here.
The 2020-2021 budget has funds for the following projects:
- $90,000 for design and construct of Centenary Park improvements
- $15,000 for Wayfinding Signage project – Phase 1.
Four passionate Lucindale community members, are sought for the newly-formed Lucindale Masterplan Centenary Park Working Group which will focus on the following sections of the Masterplan:
- planning and implementing stages of Centenary Park, Lucindale, as outlined at Item 8.7 and Concept Plan 8L
- provide advice and consideration as to placement of Wayfinding Signage Phases 1 & 2 as outlined at Item 8.4 and Concept Plans 8F & 8G
- provide advice and consideration as to design of Main Street Precinct, as outlined at Item 8.6 and Concept Plan 8K
The Working Group will also include elected members Mayor Vickery and Crs Trevor Rayner, Tom Dennis and Monique Crossling. To find out more about the Working Group or to nominate click here. Nominations are open until 9am Monday 17 August 2020.