COVID-19 Community Update 19 November 2020
With South Australia in its first day of full lockdown for at least six days as a circuit breaker to the current COVID-19 outbreak, Naracoorte Lucindale Council advises the community of the following temporary changes to its service delivery:
* Naracoorte Library - Closed
* Naracoorte Visitor Information Centre - Closed
* Naracoorte and Lucindale Town Halls - Closed
* Public Toilets - the only public toilets to remain open are at Naracoorte Town Square and Lucindale Centenary Park
* Naracoorte Regional Livestock Exchange - Remains open for business, but tightly restricted in attendance for sales
* Council offices - Naracoorte and Lucindale - Closed but available by phone on 8760 1100 during normal office hours, and for emergencies only after hours
* Council Depots - Closed
* Naracoorte Waste Transfer Station - Closed
* Kerbside waste collection - Will continue as normal
The majority of Council staff, including depot staff, are not working during this lockdown.
Council continues to assess the effects of COVID-19 on our operations and ability to serve our community, and this includes taking direction and advice from the State Government. Some of our functions are considered essential services, and as such, we will have some staff at work, where reasonable and safe to do so.