The Naracoorte Lucindale district is home to many business entrepreneurs who are contributing to the region’s prosperity. To further encourage entrepreneurship Council has created a fund that assists business owners to bring their ideas and plans to fruition, it is called the Business Entrepreneurs / Innovation Fund.
Budget allocations and funding rounds are at the discretion of Council and will depend on the availability of funds.
The objectives of the Business Entrepreneurs’ Fund are to:
- Support the implementation of Council’s Economic Development Plan;
- Help local businesses to realise their potential and improve financial sustainability;
- Encourage innovative and creative business projects;
- Support projects that demonstrate a tangible benefit to the district’s residents and/or business community;
- Encourage business diversity and strengthen the region’s product or service offering;
- Strengthen local business networks; and
- Contribute to the vibrancy of the district.
One-off cash grants are available to individuals, businesses and organisations located in the Naracoorte Lucindale Local Government Area.
The fund is competitive and will be allocated on merit.
In 2019/20 the total funding pool was $20,000.
For information on the successful applications from the latest funding round, click here.
More information and Application Form
For more information and an application form click on the links below (to encourage more applicants changes have been made to the criteria for Round 5):
Applications opened on 16 January 2020 and were due on 27 February 2020.
Future rounds are subject to funding availability.