Naracoorte Lucindale district is located in the heart of the Limestone Coast, making it an ideal base for exploring the region.
For latest news including a guide to our area, please visit this area of our website.
The Limestone Coast offers premium wine regions, pristine wilderness destinations, stunning beaches and plenty of great experiences.
Once you’ve soaked up the local attractions, all the wonders of the Limestone Coast are easily accessed by car; most are little more than an hour’s drive away.
Penola and Coonawarra
- Sample award-winning wines at one of the many cellar doors
- Learn about Saint Mary MacKillop and Father Julian Tenison Woods at the Mary MacKillop Penola Centre
- View the Blue Lake and drive or walk around the crater rim
- Visit the Umpherston Sinkhole, where the resident possums venture out to feed at night in the spectacular floodlit gardens
- Walk to Centenary Tower for remarkable views of the city and surrounds
- Venture down into Engelbrecht Cave
Keith and Bordertown
- Explore the Mount Monster or Ngarkat Conservation Parks
- Meander along the 42-kilometre historic drive of the Tatiara district
- Visit historic Mundulla, just 10 kilometres south west of Bordertown
Kingston, Robe and Beachport
- Enjoy the beautiful serene and sandy beaches, ideal for swimming, fishing, surfing, sail boarding and sailing
- Indulge in local Southern Rock Lobster, fresh from the sea between November and late April
- Visit the local wineries at the Mount Benson, Cape Jaffa and Robe wine regions
- Explore Canunda National Park, Coorong National Park or Little Dip Conservation Park
- Stop in at the ‘Living History’ Museum to view the largest collection of fully restored horse-drawn vehicles in SA
- Drive the Woakwine Range Wind Farm Tourist Drive, the largest wind farm development in the Southern Hemisphere
- Visit Mount Muirhead, Mount Burr, Lake Leake and Lake Edward – all important components of the Kanawinka Global Geopark
- Admire the beauty of Tantanoola Cave, a single chamber, dolomite cave
The Limestone Coast is perfect to visit any time of year with the Naracoorte Lucindale district in the heart of the region as your base!