Team Member – Operations (Grade 6-7)
- Permanent Full-time Position
- 76 hours per fortnight/9-day fortnight
- $62,967 – $64,797 per annum
Council is seeking to appoint a suitable person to its Operations Department. The position is primarily based at the Naracoorte Depot, though there may be occasions where commencement will be from the Lucindale Depot.
The following tickets are essential –
- Heavy Combination (HC) licence
- Competent in the Operation of a Grader
- Current WZTM ticket
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
Competency in the operation of various plant and equipment will be well regarded.
Duties will include:
- Effectively carry out grader operations to maintain Council infrastructure
- Operate grader in a competent, efficient and safe manner in compliance with relevant laws and regulations and with regard to the safety of the public and other employees
- Ensure roadside traffic control signage and devices are set up and maintained in accordance with Australian Standards
- Assist in the delivery of the agreed works program
- Manual labouring associated with paving, concrete work, landscaping and general maintenance
This position involves additional hours outside normal work hours, including weekends and public holidays.
Ability to meet the physical demands of a position requiring manual labour and experience in the use of plant is essential.
A copy of the Position Description, Application Guide and Application Cover Sheet can be obtained by contacting the Council office on 87601100 or clicking on the links below -
Applications must be received by 4pm Friday 9 June 2023.