Local Government Employee Grade 5
- Permanent full-time position
- 76 hour / 9-day fortnight
- $58,550 per annum ($29.6306 per hour)
Naracoorte Lucindale Council is seeking to appoint a competent plant operator who has the ability to meet the physical demands of a position requiring manual labour.
A Heavy Rigid (HR) licence is essential and competency in the operation of various plant and equipment will be well regarded
Duties will include:
- Tasks associated with the maintenance and construction of council assets, including roads, footpaths, drainage and signs
- Operation of plant, machinery & equipment
- Manual labouring associated with paving, concrete work and general maintenance
This position may involve additional hours outside normal work hours, including weekends and public holidays.
For further information please contact Melissa Irvine by phone on 08 8760 1100 or email at email@example.com
Application Close: 13 August 2020 at 5 pm