- Permanent full-time position
- 76 hour / 9-day fortnight
- $66,856 - $73,084 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Vehicle provided for business use
Council is seeking to appoint an individual who has a strong work ethic and self-motivation. A person who is good with people and a high level of communication skills, including the ability to deal with agitated and / or difficult customers. A person who is confident when handling animals, in particular dogs.
This position is predominantly based from the Naracoorte Office.
The role includes:
- Animal management, in particular dog control
- Fire prevention, including property inspection
- Enforcing parking restrictions
- Managing unsightly properties
- Enforcing compliance with nominated legislation, by-laws, policies, permits, etc.
- Issuing expiations as appropriate
This position may involve additional hours outside normal work hours, including weekends and public holidays.
If you have any questions, or require additional information, please contact the Council office on 8760 1100.
Applications must be received by 5pm 18 September 2020