Bus Service - Naracoorte to Lucindale
To help keep the roads safe we will be running a bus service between Naracoorte and Lucindale for the One Night Stand on Saturday 14 September 2019 as follows:
1.30pm - depart the Naracoorte Town Square, Smith Street for Lucindale
10.00pm - dapart Lucindale and return to the Naracoorte Town Square
Ticket price is $22.50 return (including gst and the try booking fee).
Seats are limited and subject to availability bookings will be taken up until 4.00pm on Thursday 12 September 2019.
To book your seat click here.
Alcohol Free Area
triple J One Night Stand - Other Information
As planning for the One Night Stand progresses updates will be provided. To read the latest news click the links below:
triple J's One Night Stand is coming to Lucindale, South Australia
So mark the date: Saturday, 14 September, 2019 and get ready to be entertained by the Hilltop Hoods, Meg Mac, Ocean Alley, G Flip and the triple j Unearthed winner.
For accommodation information, how to get to Lucindale and more visit www.lucindaleons.com.au
For event information visit https://www.abc.net.au/triplej/one-night-stand-2019/
This event will see an influx of people into the Limestone Coast region. Visitors will be looking for places to eat and things to see and do in the lead up to and following the concert.
About the concert:
- it is a drug and alcohol free event
- the event is Free but encourages a gold coin donation – money raised will go to a local charity
- the concert is at the Lucindale Oval
- Gates open at 3.30pm and the concert finishes at 9.30pm
- Yakka Park (the South East Field Days site) is hosting a tent city and campsite. To book accommodation at Yakka Park visit www.lucindaleons.com.au
- the event is expected to attract between 7,000 – 15,000 concert goers, with last year’s event at St Helens, Tasmania attracting 20,000 people
- the concert is for all ages and will be televised on ABC and streamed live on triple j
- triple j brings big name Aussie bands with artists announced for this year’s event including: Hilltop Hoods, Meg Mac, Ocean Alley and G Flip
- a local artist will get to open the event via the triple j Unearthed competition
- the event has been going for 16 years and is always well attended
- this will be the third time that South Australia has hosted the event and Lucindale is the smallest regional town ever selected
- triple j will work with Council and be the lead agency in the event
- the concert is always hosted in a regional town that doesn’t always have the opportunity to support or host live music
- the target audience is 18-25 but as it is all ages there will be a mix of families and older ages as well